Things go better with Coke
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the
"real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke
removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled piece
of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the
terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt
for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in
aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil,
allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes,
add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen
grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.